First of all, welcome! This test will gauge your test result in comparison to other people your age. The maximum IQ score that can be measured using this test is 160. Should your be 160 (or around 160), you might consider taking additional tests that allow you to score higher.
About the Test
Before taking the test please read through following information carefully:
- There are 100 (one hundred) questions in this test which you will have to answer in 60 minutes.
- The test will automatically end and bring you to the results page when the time is over.
- There are some math questions (about 20) which can all be solved using mental math (no calculators allowed)!
- There is no Pause function. Once you start the test, the only way to see your score is either to wait the 60 minutes or precede to the last question which will lead you to your test results.
- If you don't know the answer to a question, guess. Unanswered questions will be marked wrong.
- This test is not Stand-By or Hibernate safe. If you want to suspend your computer you should finish the test before you do so or all your answers will be lost!
- Please don't use the back and forward buttons to navigate through the test. Answers may get lost or overwritten!
- This test is free! You will not have to enter your email-address or any other personal information (apart from your age) in order to see the results. Nor will you have to sign-up, buy, click or do anything other to see your IQ. This test is absolutly free for you!
- Have fun and remember: a single test can't really tell you how smart you are! To get accurate results, you need to do several different test and average the results.
Our software has detected that you are accessing this webpage from United States. If English isn't your first language, you might rather want to take our international IQ test, which doesn't have a language/verbal section. Do you want to switch to the international test now?
|Go to the international IQ test||Take the English IQ Test|